Dr Steve's basic hourly rate starts at $390/hour plus GST.
Dr Steve provides a range of approaches and services The usual service requested and provided is :
- A 1 hour consultation with the employee followed by letters and contact with GP, Specialist or other heath providers plus liaison with employee re initial findings and culminating in a comprehensive report. This process may take between 2 and 4 hous depending on complexity and the number of opinions sought and the medical data that must be obtained and interpreted.
Other service provided include:
- telephone discussion plus e-mail advice to the H.R. manager
- a case review of documents and telephone advice with or without a report or letters provided to the HR Manager
- a case review with a report, without seeing the employee client
- a case review with a report, after a phone discussion with an employee outside the Auckland area (e.g. Wellington , Christchurch and Dunedin)
- a case review with a report, after a phone discussion with an employee outside the Auckland area and also a discussion with her own G.P. (e.g. Wellington , Christchurch and Dunedin)
Dr Steve keeps a record of time spent on work for each company on a rolling account for each matter/employee. If a case is very complex and taking a longer time that average he can inform you at an agreed-upon intervals so that you may assess the cumulative cost of the case thus far, and decide and determine what further costs may be involved.
We appreciate the use of a clear billing system and request that a nominated accounts person be put in place with or without an order number, as the company wishes.
If you would like to set up a direct credit, please contact us.
Terms of Trade
- cancellation between 24 to 48 hours of an appointment of 45 minutes or more appointment time incurs a 50% cancellation fee of the time booked
- cancellation under 24 hours or on the day incurs 100% of the hourly rate of the time booked an hour's fee plus GST
- all invoices need to be paid on the 20th of the following month
- Any invoices unpaid after the 20th of the following month will attract a 2% collection fee per month unpaid, on the initial invoiced amount including GST